Monday, December 02, 2002

Point of Introduction

This is the 3rd incarnation of my [somewhat] interactive online journal, or "blog" as it is known to fellow members of this community. By way of introducing myself, in this newer vein, allow me to say that I am addicted to a legal stimulant, I am an uncommonly early riser (necessity, not choice), conduct scientific experiments in the privacy of my own home, and enjoy cloudy days to a backdrop of jazz. I am enamored of comfort, charm, innovation, and perpetual movement. I love taking quizzes, and require intellectual stimulation as much as I need a good dose of silliness to balance me out---to keep me from getting too bogged down in the pretentious business of being hip and interesting.

I never finished reading The Brothers Karamazov (though I will someday); I have read all of the Sweet Valley High series (several years ago, of course). My favourite book is A Prayer for Owen Meany with Jude the Obscure not far behind.

In my opinion, the best entertainment venue is the dinner party, the best cocktail, The Manhattan, and the best way to meet the love of your life, through a mutual friend.

No comments: