Tuesday, December 24, 2002

I've Tasted These Days Before...

And I don't know if they are the beginning of better things, or the flavour of everything about to get worse. I don't know if they are all of my worse suspicions confirmed, or the feeling of relief that comes with finding out I worried for nothing. Is this tightness in my neck giving way to wellness after weeks of being sick? Or, is it an indication of new infections, coughs, sneezes... the coming of greater malaise?

Sarahbina and I opened our presents to/from each other last night. Her knowledge of me, the things I want, what will make my eyes sparkle, is a comforting and continually endearing aspect of her.

Today I go home to be with my family, and Tomorrow the Big Day, that I can't seem to really wrap my mind around this year.

No comments: