Sunday, December 01, 2002

My dear friend Catchka came to visit Sarahbina and me last evening in our city apartment; it was magic to have her see us in our [relatively] new digs. She was dressed in a pale blue turtleneck sweater and grey slacks. Sarahbina had on a striking red turtleneck sweater and her cute overalls. I wore my power burgundy button down shirt with ratty-cuffed jeans (flare cut). We were such hip-looking ingenues. Lady C had fabulous photos to share, including one of herself and the man-love she covets. He is quite pretty to look at!

We ordered takeout from an historic bar just a couple of blocks up from my place and then we watched the movie that always says "Christmastime" to me. Before we cued up the flick, we went downstairs to the 7-11 to purchase cinema treats (Reese's Bites, Skittles, Crunch 'N Munch, and M&M's).

Before the evening was over, I received word from Mr. Renaissance. He will begin painting me soon; he will come over two or three times a week to complete the mission. He will also teach Sarahbina the guitar, as per her request.

No comments: