Sunday, December 15, 2002

Lipstick Theory

I slept on my left arm in such a way that it bent at the elbow and could not be extended or straightened without causing me to wince in pain. I finally managed to get it to extend properly by massaging it at the joint. I had to lie with it perfectly straight for a while before the pain totally went away. I finished the book I was reading a few minutes ago. I am waiting for my load of laundry to finish its drying cycle.

In about an hour I am going to do some light shopping with Sassafrass Teawrap. Carrying shopping parcels gives me quite a feeling of accomplishment. It means a need or desire is going to be met, somehow.

I put on lipstick a few seconds ago, which I firmly believe changes everything. If you can still be bothered to wear lipstick it means you have not given up. Besides, I just like it. It gives my face definition, contrast, and makes me feel worth other people's time when I am wearing it. I have found that I look best in the vials that only cost about 99 cents. I have tried name brand tubes that are about 12 dollars or more, but something is always off... I am a dimestore lipstick girl who feels like a cool million bucks when I glide it over my lips.


No comments: