Friday, April 15, 2005

You're Gonna Miss My Lovin' (late in the midnight hour, baby)....

Because my cable bill is delinquent, they have "interrupted" my service. The bill is en route to them as we speak, but no dice on resending the signal until they have my money in their hot little hands. So, what this translates to, roughly, is no Internet access over the weekend. And, I will definitely be watching all my Netflix DVDs since I will have no other options via tv.

So, to my faithful contingency who read my rather pedantic updates, even on the weekends,to you I say I'm sorry. (Who am I kidding here?) Well, people this is what passes for a sense of humour in my mind these days...

How about this? I'll tell you what I plan to do:

Tonight: Walk 2 miles; eat leftovers for dinner; do laundry; watch Dog Day Afternoon
Tomorrow morning/day: eat breakfast; go to the gym; watch Insomnia or 21 Grams depending on mood; write a poem for class
Sunday: Hang out with Sarah; buy some workout clothes and gear; various and sundry activities; read a story for class

There. Happy now?

Good weekend, everybody!

No comments: