Monday, April 04, 2005

Work Groceries

In addition to the things I picked up for my apartment, I also have quite a nice selection of food items for the office, including the oft seen, but previously untried [by me] Vitamin Water.
I also bought club soda and a naturally flavoured seltzer water. Essentially, I drink two beverages now--water and green tea, so I have to get creative with the water from time to time...punch it up with fizz or lemon, or whatever...

I had a weird dream last night. I was back in college talking to the guy I had a major crush on, but we were discussing my feelings for him from the vantage point I have now, more than 12 years later. I told him that I only let him in on my feelings then, because I thought it would help to get things out in the open. He said that this had actually been a bad idea, that it would have been better to keep it to myself. I shared with him that the fact that I was two years older that he was had also stressed me out, and he said that was because I knew there was no hope. It was so bald the way he looked at me and said that... "you knew... you knew it would not happen."

Sarah and I had a lovely afternoon yesterday; we went to a cafe in Mt. Washington and I had the most delicious smoked salmon sandwich on rye with cucumber salad and green tea.

No comments: