Friday, April 01, 2005

Al Pacino Weekend...

I kicked off said weekend last night by watching 'Serpico,' which was made in the same year that I was born, 1973. I absolutely loved it. I'm sure most people have seen the iconic movie poster for it. I certainly had, but after actually seeing the film, I am so in love with Al Pacino's look in it. I mean really. I set the image as the wallpaper on my desktop at home and at work. I've always thought he was attractive, especially as a younger man. I have to say that now, if time and space were not factors, I would date Al Pacino circa 1973, but in the present day (if that makes sense). So strange, because I am not usually into beards or mustaches, but he was just rocking that look so hard!

Tonight, I will watch either 'Scarface,' or 'Any Given Sunday.'

Otherwise, I rearranged my living room. I was just standing in the room last night and got inspired. For about a year it'd been the same way, and I didn't really think there was another configuration that would work. It just came to me in a flash, rather suddenly.

No comments: