Tuesday, March 11, 2003

I have a real need to make myself scarce right now. Not that I need to get away from an adoring public, or anything. I just don't feel like engaging in the business of life as I presently live my own. I find myself growing impatient with conversations right in the middle of them. My patience threshold regarding most things is at an all-time low. For a time I considered giving up my cell phone because I didn't think I could afford to keep it. Now I'm thinking of giving it up so I'm not so reachable.

It bothers me when I can't readily get into the quiet of my own mind, sip tea, and just read without interruption. And when I can theoretically read without interruption I am just so tired. Honestly, sleep is my only reprieve from my life, but unfortunately I keep waking up.

No comments: