Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Thunder

That settles it. This is the best January ever. There is a thunderstorm underway as I type. I'm taking pleasure in lots of little things lately and it's extremely liberating. I am truly happy about this weather.

I think I may have eaten too much tonight. After working out for about a half hour I came home and heated up leftovers, but I also had to make another meal for lunch/dinner tomorrow and after said meal was done, I had a little taste of that too. And I finished off the mango sorbet. I wouldn't say it was piggish. Not quite.

Am Feeling less overwhelmed. I made a list, which always helps.

Is it wrong that I'm over my current tube of toothpaste and plan to switch it out for the new Colgate Vanilla Mint that I bought? I'm not out of the current tube (several brushings' worth to go), but I'm over it. I love the taste of the vanilla mint. It makes me jazzed about brushing my teeth. Like love to do it if I can use that stuff...

Okay. I'll save the rest of the lacklustre Crest for an emergency. I won't throw it out. Thanks. You really helped me make a good decision there, blogging world.

All right. Time for bed.

No comments: