Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Complete and Utter Brain Lapse

Even though I am on hiatus from classes for a few weeks I'd made the decision to keep my normal Wednesday schedule at work. That is to say arriving at the office by 7 and leaving by 4. I woke up at 5 as I normally would on a class day so that I would be ready to catch the 6 o'clock bus. I should have left my house at 5:50 as I have done for months now, but for some reason I got the bus's arrival time mixed up with when I was supposed to leave my apartment, so at 5:56 I was still lolleygagging about, congratulating myself on pulling it all together perfectly before I needed to depart. Then it dawned on me what time it was.

I knew my chances of making the #61 were not great, but I had to try anyway. I got downstairs just in time to see it barrelling down my street. So back inside with me to catch up on blogs and do some more posting of my own.

I don't know what is up with me and the bus lately. We're just not meshing well.
The good news? My outfit of a dusty rose turtleneck sweater, tan & pink striped blazer, medium blue jeans, and granny boots (accessories include my silver watch and pink lady bug earrings)looks stellar.

No comments: