Tuesday, January 31, 2006

All's Well That Ends Well

The form I needed arrived! Thank God. Taxes are all done and can be e-filed tomorrow (updated form that cannot be processed till Feb 1). Again, hats off to my best friend-cum-accountant, Sarah.

Tonight, after work I am meeting up with an ex-coworker and a current coworker for happy hour here. In keeping with my new quest to be less capricious with my cash, I'm going to exercise restraint. I've looked at the menu, and it's entirely possible to get out of there spending less than 20 dollars, which for a place of that caliber, is probably only the case during happy hour!

I'm in full planning mode now. Starting to think about painting my new place. What about a bedroom that has creamy coffee coloured walls, with one chocolate brown accent? If I manage to swing a second bedroom, I'm thinking a nice warm pumpkin colour for that (not orange. pumpkin. there's a difference).

No comments: