Thursday, January 26, 2006



Blue Train

Today, for the first time, I will trek down to Washington, DC for the poetry workshop class I'm taking (putting myself through the hassle for the sake of finishing this M.A. in good time) this semester. In honour of the occasion, I've made myself a CD compilation. If you'd like to add The "Blue Train Mix" to your Itunes playlist, the songs are as follows:

Blue Train (Coltrane)
Light Enough to Travel (The Be Good Tanyas)
Sweetest Decline (Beth Orton)
Fill Me In (Craig David)
#41 (Dave Matthews Band)
I Thought About You (Ella Fitzgerald)
Couldn't Hear Me (Eric Roberson)
Luxurious (Gwen Stefani)
Plane (Jason Mraz)
Paris Train (Beth Orton)
Change Clothes (Jay-Z)
Let's Get Lifted Again (John Legend)
Jet Lag (Joss Stone)
Hejira (Joni Mitchell)
Mona Lisa (Nat King Cole)

No comments: