Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Roasted Zucchini & Baby Carrots tossed w/Honey and Thyme in Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup...

Was what I had for dinner last night. I loved the earthy thyme softened by the honey coated with the smoky flavour of the commingled tomato, garlic, and pepper. It was simply delicious, and was the perfect segue between my workout and working on my final paper for class. Before going to the gym, I ate half of a Kashi Go Lean protein bar, so I didn't really miss the meat/soy component of dinner at all.

I lit my mango and tahitian vanilla scented candles, then did crunches on the yoga mat while watching sitcoms in syndication.

When I sat down to my computer to compose my final essay, I had less than a page of it already done. Before I went to bed last night, I was well onto the 4th page of what need only be a 6-page affair. I'll finish it up tonight after the gym.

Currently, I'm on my first cup of green tea. The cream coloured gerber daisies I bought yesterday are sunning themselves. They look so sleek and dainty standing in the makeshift Boylan Bottle Works vase I made for them.

In just under two weeks my sister will move in with me for the summer. She got a job here at my company! I guess I should start intentionally enjoying living alone for the next week and a half. For the next three months, that independent living I enjoy so much will be on hiatus.

No comments: