Thursday, May 26, 2005

My favourite sunglasses broke.... I don't even know how this happened, I just know that for the first time this week the sun has decided to make more than a 3-second cameo appearance...so I went into my glasses case and withdrew two separate parts of what used to be a single sunglasses unit. My sister tried to repair them, but had no success before Michael called to say he was waiting outside. We'll try again later, but I fear the worst.

So, I've been thinking... Pants Suits...once I get all slimmed down I want pants suits in several colours...and high heels to match each of them. I want to be one of those little women (only 5'0)dynamos, a cyclone personified or something.

Needed something other than the Kashi Go Lean cereal this morning, so I'm rocking the banana nut crunch. Speaking of bananas, I had a blackberry banana smoothie after work yesterday, made only slightly less healthy by a splash of Parrot Bay Rum, cause well... I earned it.

No comments: