Wednesday, May 04, 2005

In one of our team meetings we got the "it's time to go the extra mile" pep talk. The pep talk which basically means anyone not working later or coming in earlier or taking work home is dead weight, and yes, your bonus may be impacted. Speaking of bonuses, I already have at least thirty ideas in mind for how to purpose the money. This is a great time to remember that one shouldn't count one's chickens before they hatch. These adages exist for a reason. Someone somewhere learned these truths the hardway. I'll say it, because someone should. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Think about it.

With all that in mind, I don't want to speak prematurely, but I may have some really great news regarding my sister soon. When it's official, I'll share.

No comments: