Friday, September 24, 2004

New Cell Phone and Other Goodies

The one I have currently has been acting up and acting out its belabored death scene for about a month and a half now. I am so relieved that I'll be getting a cuter, sleeker model in a matter of hours.

I'm listening to Jill Scott's "Beautifully Human: Words and Sounds, Volume 2." I decided to order it after listening to a coworker's copy. I bought Volume 1 a couple of years ago, and found it to be a great vehicle for tapping into the connectivity between poetry and jazz.

I plan to buy a macked out Christmas tree this year. I like tall, full trees, but getting live ones into apartment buildings is a pain, not to mention something of a mess. I know exactly where I'll put it... in my foyer.

Catchka sent me a lovely, luxurious crimson scarf that she knit for me. It is regal and sensual,and I can't wait until it is cold enough to wear it.

No comments: