Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Deconstructing Josef K.

20th Century World Literature has begun, and with feeling! Lively discussion all around; I talked a lot. Feel that I am once again in my element discussing the impact of the world's shifting paradigm on literature, or vice versa. Simply superb.

I went to bed last night at about 10:30, but still feel that I could have slept for several more hours. I had odd, Kafka-inspired dreams. Once I feel that he and I have an understanding, he pulls some more of his hocus pocus. Once I arrived at work, I realized I was craving a hot breakfast again, so I went over to Whole Foods and got bacon and potatoes, coffee, and Nantucket Nectars's Orange Mango juice.

Laundry will be so much more than a notion tonight. I am almost completely out of clean clothes, I'm going away for the weekend, and I have class on Thursday, so it has to happen.

No comments: