Sunday, September 12, 2004

Getting ready to leave for church. I haven't been in about 3 weeks for one reason or another, and am relieved that because I decided not to go away this weekend, I can. There are two services again (during the summer only one at 9:30); one at 8 and one at 11. I was all ambitious about getting to the 8 a.m., but when my alarm went off at 6:30, I shut it off. I was mindful of what I was doing. Why torture myself, I thought? I'll see what the 11 is like, and aim for the 8 another time. In any case, when I get home I need to do some tidying. I'm having company tonight and I wouldn't want my place to be as shabby-not-so-chic as it is now when he comes.

I had weird dreams last night which I'm certain involved an N'Sync concert, taking the metro to my undergrad Alma Mater, and apartment shopping for a new place to live with Sarah. The rent was dirt cheap, but one of the two bedrooms had all the ammenities, and so it wasn't ideal.

Flaked out on Dr. Kafka yesterday afternoon and turned my attention back to the novel I'm writing. Things are heating up.

No comments: