Thursday, September 16, 2004

The chocolate chip scone I'm eating as I write this is delicious...

I'm trying something new tonight. I am not going to go home before class. I normally allow myself the luxury of spending about 25 minutes at home before I head out. It is during this time that I wolf down something that passes as dinner, freshen up or change clothes totally, and get the stuff that I need for class. Today, I brought what I'll need for class with me, I have nothing at home to eat for dinner, so I'll have to grab it out, and since I am usually a bit dishevled after a vigorous walk across campus, any change of clothes or hair restyling efforts are for naught by the time I take my seat in the circle anyway. I'll see if this works any better. I assumed that going home first would help me to feel an obvious shift or break in my day--and to refuel. But maybe if I just keep the continuum going, it'll work just as well.

I did a mother lode of laundry last night, no pun intended. I am relieved, but it exhausted me. I think I'm just tired from not resting well any night this week, in spite of going to bed significantly earlier than usual.

No comments: