Tuesday, September 28, 2004

London Fog

What a wonky morning! My first bus was late (you knew this story would involve a late bus, didn't you?) so I missed my connection, which costed me 15 minutes of just standing around waiting in humid, foggy, rainy weather on the corner of St. Paul and Biddle for the next one. All told, not so bad, I was a mere 15 minutes late to work... but, I get to work, and there is no creamer for the coffee, which means no coffee for Kate. Arrgh! If I want coffee (and who are we kidding? I do want coffee) I will have to leave my cool, dry office to go and get a cup from Whole Foods.

I am not looking forward to having to be out in these miserable conditions tonight, but there may be something romantic about discussing the Kafka finale on a rainy night... or, it could just be annoying. Either way, I am making a vow that I will not leave my umbrella in class tonight like I did before. I left behind my really awesome one, that someone made off with directly, of course. Well this one is a London Fog, and I'd rather get to class sopping wet because I left it at home than lose it.

In other news, I am eating a pumpkin bagel and it's delicious.

No comments: