Saturday, June 11, 2005

Tricky

Trip hop is excellent for the elliptical. So now I know. Not being very familiar with Tricky, I took a chance and bought his "Vulnerable" album. In the same BMG shipment, I received Angie Stone's "Stone Love," John Legend's "Get Lifted," The Garden State Soundtrack, Michael Buble's "Come Fly With Me," Duran Duran's Greatest Hits, and "The World of Nat King Kole."

It's not quite half past noon and I've already enjoyed a superior workout experience, now I'm wearing one of my sister's baby tees that reads "Don't Be Jealous." It's fun because it's so ironic that I should don such an item.

Preparing lunch is next on the agenda. A long-time friend is visiting today, then the Sarah-one and I hang out till Tomorrow. Miss Caryl is working on a harmony for a song she's learning.

Hot town, Summer in the city, baby dolls.

Stay cool. Solid.

No comments: