Monday, June 20, 2005

New Shoes!

I've needed new shoes for at least six months, and on Saturday, along with some other purchases, I scored a new pair of chocolate brown New Balance athletic shoes with white soles (They remind me of a brownie and vanilla ice cream combo dessert plate),and some new brown casual shoes, suitable for work and outings about town.

Bath & Body Works is having their semi-annual 75% off sale, and I spent a mint there. I've wanted to try the Fig Body Wash and Body Scrub, so on Friday night, prior to the Os game, I picked up one of each from the store in the Galleria Mall. The next day, however, I found myself at a bigger B&B works at the Towson Town Centre, where I bought the Fig Lotion (and some Cocoa lotion since this line was buy one, get one free), Coconut Lime Verbena body oil spray (which the store at the Inner Harbor did not have), among other goodies, like 2 Coconut Lime Verbena pillar candles, and a very basic black bag, which was marked down from about 35 dollars to 8 dollars.

After dropping this cash, Sarah and I went to see The Perfect Man, an utterly forgettable Hilary Duff vehicle, which I only went to see because I like Chris Noth, whose part wasn't nearly big enough in this cute, but unimportant film. Oh, and Heather Locklear's botox is showing!

On Sunday, after the gym (was discouraged at this week's weigh-in. No loss this time.), Caryl and I did four loads of laundry (2 of hers, 2 mine), then finished just in time to go to dinner with My mom and Jim. Then, we caught the 7:30 showing of Cinderella Man.

Thus begins another week. I'm hoping to hit the gym every night this week and recover from last week's slump (brought on by work lunches and meals out).

No comments: