Monday, June 13, 2005

Personal Best

I burned 606 calories on the elliptical yesterday. My target goal was 30 minutes/400 calories until last week, when I decided it was time to up the ante. I like to pace myself, increasing time, speed, and distance a bit every 3 to 4 weeks or so. At this point, I'm wanting to hit the 40-minute/530 calorie mark each time. In terms of my lifting, It's my goal to target the triceps for the next several weeks.

I've gotten a nasty headache from nowhere. I took some Excedrin (that's all we have at work),because I've misplaced my drug of choice, Ibuprofen.

Still thinking about the cat...Ideally, I'd want to acquire a feline while my sister is still with me. I think it would be an easier adjustment to introduce a cat presence into my space when I already have someone else there.

We're getting down to the wire here at work. A major deadline looms and must be met by Friday. My review is tomorrow. I'm not really nervous. If there were any major catastrophes, I think I'd know about them by now.

On Thursday after work Caryl and I will go to see "Mad Hot Ballroom."

That's everything for now...

No comments: