Thursday, June 09, 2005

I'm starting to lose my patience....

With the fact that a certain someone keeps soliciting help from a friend of mine with helping him secure musicians for his nuptials...and asking this person to sing at said nuptials. I'm holding my peace for the time being because a)discretion is the better part of valor, b) because he is obviously clueless, and while ignorance of the law is no excuse, you can't exactly hold someone culpable for being obtuse as a pair of shoes when it comes to interpersonal relationships, and c) because my friend is loyal to me, and is having nothing to do with this ceremony without me even having to ask.

but the fact that he is being asked is getting me riled.

Look, while I wish the culprit no harm, I also need to be honest and say that I am not overtly wishing him well right now. I'm being cordial in deference to my own integrity and the friendship we once had, but if I have to lay anything bare, it's going to be war.

No comments: