Tuesday, June 21, 2005

A few months ago, my manager told me about the new guy we were hiring--she said he represented very well, and thought me might be a potentially good catch for me. Fast forward to today. In our daily morning meeting she told our team that Friday is his last day. He's following his heart down south where some woman who's got him all sprung waits...

All I can say is: Thank God I wasn't actually invested in what she told me (or interested in him once he arrived), because I'd be pretty disappointed right about now, huh?

In other news, we are still racing around like headless chickens here at command central. Suddenly, all kinds of people are doing all kinds of pinch hitting, jobs for which they are not qualified. I beg of corporate. Please learn the value of lead time.

Confession:

I'm vacillating on the cat issue.

No comments: