Sunday, April 06, 2003

I think I pinched a nerve in my shoulder, or slept incorrectly on it, because suddenly my motility on the left side is limited.

Yesterday I hung out for a few hours with Sassafrass Teawrap before she had to make time to get to a Passover Seder; I came home and slept after our visit, feeling inexplicably tired. I had gotten more sleep the night before than I get on any given night of the week, usually. Maybe, ironically, that is why I was so tired.

Mikhail came over for a late supper of sandwiches and nachos. After he left Sarahbina and I stayed up til 4:30 (Spring forward!) talking about how much she cares for him. The growing tenderness in their relationship is electric with passion, yet very reassuring like a well made blanket, or hot soup on a bitingly cold day.

Right now 'Bina is in the kitchen making a yogurt curry marinade for tonight's chicken with couscous, butternut squash soup, and spinach-walnut salad dinner.

I just finished reading a chapter of Ecclesiastes. Solomon says: Wisdom brightens a man's face and changes its hard appearance.

No comments: