Friday, December 12, 2003

Selma Blair and Ahmet Zappa moved out (the movie wrapped, no doubt) the better part of three weeks ago. I find that some truly crusty looking people have replaced them, and so far all they do is smoke cigarettes and drink milk.

A kind soul brought in hostess doughnuts this morning so I can have a little sustenance. As I get older I am much more inclined to want to eat breakfast, but I am so lazy in the morning that I can never make myself do anything about it.

I am working on a letter to my precious Devika; I feel that it will be an especially good one!

I had a dream last night that I was walking along a highway median with my boss and some other men, who do not exist in actuality. My boss and I were holding hands. At one point we walked past Gordon's parked car, and he jumped out immediately, jealous of the intimacy between me and my boss. As soon as I saw his reaction, I let go of my boss's hand, and Gordon and I started walking with our arms around each other's waist. He told me I looked heavier and the men who do not exist in reality laughed heartily. I think it was a joke, but it took me aback, so I hit him good-naturedly in the chest for saying it.

No comments: