Thursday, December 11, 2003

Kosher "Christmas" Chocolate

I have a little spruce green stocking hanging at the entrance of my cubicle. It's tiny. Next to it, I placed a shocking pink post-it note that reads "for Cash$ and miniature chocolate!" One of my collegues, an orthodox Jewish woman, placed a small bar of "Nutty Chews" (kosher chocolate treat!) inside. One of my other colleagues put in two pennies as a good-natured joke.

Speaking of work, I'm feeling pretty negative about it these days. It seems that all I do is fire people, or let them go due to budget cuts. Applying to grad school has never seemed so imperative. I've watched a trend evolve in my life. I typically work at place for about 7 months before I start hoping that the company folds. I think life is trying to tell me something.

No comments: