Wednesday, December 17, 2003

About a month ago I requested a 6-month performance evaluation discussion with my immediate supervisor. Even though I have been here for about 7 months, it's essentially still the halfway mark, and I wanted to be proactive, especially in light of some discussions I had with her about a month ago. I donĂ¢€™t like feeling powerless, and I don't like my work ethic to ever appear less than exemplary. We had that discussion this morning and it went very well. It helped me to feel better about work than I have in weeks.

Okay, so at about 11:50 Sarah, Michael, and I ordered Chinese carryout for lunch that didn't come till almost an hour and a half later. Needless to say, we were ravenous when it finally showed. After such a long wait, though, it was more tepid than hot, and I didn't feel that there were enough shrimp in my entree.

It was slushy and snowy not an hour ago, and now it's dry as a bone out, and a glinting glare from the evening sun has illuminated the side of the Courtyard Marriott hotel.

No comments: