Saturday, May 17, 2003

Laundry Day

20 dollars and several loads later (including all bedding and towels) I am back in my unmentionables. I know you're all relieved.

Sarah and I went out for a meal at our favourite place in Timonium, then headed over to Trader Joe's (she needed groceries) and Pier One (I needed a wedding present for Victoria). Before returning to the apartment we hit Blockbuster and got "Catch me if you can," "Lovely and Amazing," and "The Emporer's Club." We're kind of in the middle of "Catch Me..." right now, but the Sarah-one got sleepy and needed to stop for a nap.

I don't mind actually. I have an ambient headache, and the break from watching is welcome.

Things feel settled... except for the fact that I've got to set some librarians straight. Other than that, it's all copacetic.

No comments: