Saturday, May 10, 2003

I spent the earlier part of my day at the Inner Harbor with Sassafrass Teawrap. It was okay. Very humid. I hadn't seen her in a couple of weeks.

I was able to get my mom a few presents for Mother's Day while we were there--in that veritable soup of humidity. I'm not looking forward to the
dysfunctional drama that will play out over dinner with her, her quasi boyfriend, and my youngest sister, but this is the price you pay for being in a family.

Tonight I spent a leisurely meal with another old friend--celebrating my good fortune (the new job) and catching up.

At this point, the next thing I'm really looking forward to is seeing Mr. Renaissance on Wednesday.

An interesting item. S. Teawrap told me that I treat a lot of the interaction in my personal relationships like business transactions.

No comments: