Tuesday, May 13, 2003

In a New York Minute...

I am thinking I need a web site. a real one. My dear Catchka suggested I do this, and I already have a sketch/stratagem. I know that I want it to evoke a certain antiquated, literary quality. I still don't have a title in mind, and for what I want it to be, I think I need a developer. We'll see.

Once I unload this template and settle my aesthetic issues with this blog, I will be happier. I already have a new one in my sights, so hopefully I can load it sooner rather than later.

I am starting to become more comfortable with my role at work. I seem to be developing a rapport with one of the guys there. PF is well-versed in music and film and we've had a couple of good conversations this week about Jazz and Woody Allen (while he eats candy from my candy dish which he has dubbed the "bowl of happiness").

I know what you're thinking. No way. He's got a girlfriend.

No comments: