Monday, February 03, 2003

Shutterbugs Spotted!

My good friend from college days, Ms. Pedantic, and I had a lovely afternoon repast at the City Cafe. This time I had a cup of their Chicken Florentine soup and the roast beef sandwich w/horseradish mayo. I had not seen my newlywed pal since mid-fall at least, and we were long overdue for a catch-up session. I had the idea that we could have a makeshift photo shoot along Charles street, using the statues in the dog parks as posing inspiration. She took pictures of me with her Nikon, I took photos of her with mine, and after they've been developed we'll share the doubles.

Saturday night I went with Sarahbina to the home of one of her college friends and his wife where we played some pretty low key board games. I drank a couple of beers and relaxed with ease to the back drop of music supplied by Ella, Louie, Dave Matthews, and the Drifters while I shouted out answers to trivia questions and brain teasers.

This morning, I'm just trying to stay ahead of the work game. Have some reports to run, and then later a meeting... but tonight I will cavort with Sassafrass Teawrap in her suburban region. I think it will be a good week.

Oh, and Devika, I love that your template is always changing!

No comments: