Friday, February 07, 2003

The Friday Five

1. What did you have for breakfast this morning? If you didn't have breakfast, why not?

I did not eat breakfast; I leave the house at 4:20 in the morning.

2. What's your favorite cereal?

Cornflakes, Golden Grahams, Life

3. How often do you eat out? Do you want that to change?

I love eating out. I don't have the money to do it as often as I would like.

4. What do you plan on having for dinner tonight? Got a recipe for that?

If I had my druthers, I would like to eat a delmonico steak with roasted potatoes and butter sauteed green beans

5. What's your favorite restaurant? Why?

It's all over the map; Baja Fresh, The City Cafe (cause of its fun atmosphere and proximity to my place), I love Diners (conceptually and the food options). I also love places like this.

No comments: