Saturday, February 15, 2003

My sister is staying with me and Sarahbina for the weekend; It is supposed to blizzard beginning tomorrow night. Originally Caryl was to stay with me through Monday, but now the plan is to try and get her home tomorrow before the big show. Today we went to the library to return a text, and so I could check out some diverting fiction. I checked out about 7 books, including a murder mystery by P.D. James.

Afterward we walked several blocks up Charles Street to the Sylvan Beach Cafe, which was unexpectedly closed (probably in anticipation of bad weather). So Caryl and I made the trek back to my apartment to have cocoa and to take a nap. I started reading In the Drink by Kate Christensen. I think it has promise based upon the 5 pages I've gotten in so far.

We've just finished playing a rousing round of the 'Friends' trivia game. 'bina won.

No comments: