Sunday, February 09, 2003

Listening to one of my favourite bands' new cd, and drinking a substandard cup of coffee (am out of half and half and have had to use 2% milk instead). Sarahbina is in the shower. After she gets out we will watch the last of three 2-day movie rentals. I got all my laundry done last night, so I feel pretty good about the state of things.

Speaking of my laundry. You should have seen me doing it in an old shirt Ms. F. gave me and some blue and green plaid boxer shorts. I looked pretty sexy.... In all seriousness, it was that desperate phase of the laundry cycle where you simply MUST do it, or go naked. Even in light of the desperation, I almost didn't begin this arduous task. I couldn't find the motivation at first.

What more can I say? It's a sunny day; I'm in a pretty good mood (subpar java aside), and feel like it's all just a matter of time.

No comments: