Thursday, February 06, 2003

Catchka's e-mails have been my work-day sustenance for the last 3 or so weeks. So, Lady C, consider this a shout-out. You are appreciated.

In other news the regular PSR lady is back in the office and promptly reassumed responsibility for her precious document. I'd actually grown quite attached to it. It gave my days here at the office a shape and rhythm; I had a sense of accomplishment knowing that I was leaving it as up-to-the-minute as possible at the close of every business day.

You know what I could go for right now? A slice of pumpkin bread, or a piece of apple pie, with flaky crust, warmed, served with a cup of English Breakfast tea (cream and sugar, not lemon).

Loose ends: Based on my name, Kate Krupnik, I have heard from someone that she/he expects that I am "quite attractive" (dark-haired). I think the description also carried connotations of being tall and thin. Perhaps not. Dear anonymous reader, what do you think?

No comments: