Friday, February 07, 2003

One Monkey Don't Stop No Show...

Okay, so it did snow, but it didn't really get started full on until I was already at my counseling session. Well, I didn't have a session, per se. I took a 175-question test, all "True/False," that from what I can tell was designed to see if one is abusing controlled substances/is paranoid delusional. The Psy D. and I will discuss my results next week.

I walked home in the snow feeling the wonder of the weather. Seeing some people bundled up, others completely unprepared in thin jackets with no hats or gloves trying to hail taxis, made me feel like everything was going to be okay. It was still snowing when I woke up this morning and the trudge to the train station took some effort since the accumulation on the walkways was significant. The train was noticebly less populated, no doubt many people deciding to keep sleeping and use their right to take unscheduled days off, so I had no seatmate today. I slept better than I have in a while.

I did a massive tidying of my cubicle a couple of days ago and I am still riding the empowerment high that gave me. I don't anticipate having much of interest to do today, so in some ways I wish I'd saved the undertaking for this afternoon. Hopefully something will surface.

No comments: