Monday, January 27, 2003

State of the Union

I am pleased to report that things are happening just as they should, no matter how screwed up it can sometimes seem, this story is not off course.

My relationships are all at an even-keel. My finances are stable. My hair is still holding up (though showing the expected wear and tear of a style that is a week old). My expectations have swung back around to "reasonable." The PSR is holding its own with all updates in at this juncture.

Superbowl Sunday Highlights

Had an unexpected, frank discussion about sex with friends just after the half-time show.

Week At-A-Glance

Monday: PSR meeting splits the day in half

Tuesday: Gearing up for Wednesday

Wednesday: Week is half over; go to 1st full-on counseling session and begin taking a pick axe to my issues

Thursday: Post counseling epiphanies; dinner and Friends with Ms. F and Mr. R.

Friday: Meeting up with my baby sister after work (for real this time)

No comments: