Saturday, June 02, 2007

My Left Quad

is strained or something. Either way, certain movements definitely hurt. I was going to do a fitness DVD tomorrow morning (since I won't be able to go to the gym because of an early afternoon commitment), but I think I need to give my body a break (possibly on Monday too, because I want to spin on Tuesday). Or, maybe I'll do the tread on Monday and some abdominal lifting. I don't feel like I have the luxury of just not doing anything at all, because I have so much momentum right now.

All in all, I did great this week--there was a reasonable loss, which is obviously terriffic news!

Equally tremendous: I got the project that I've been heading up since October out the door by COB yesterday and then after I celebrated with E and Sarah at Sammy's for his one year anniversary.

No comments: