Saturday, June 09, 2007

Taking Care of Business...
Sarah drove me to the MVA first thing this morning so I could get my state ID renewed. The old one expired on March 17th--I wasn't aware of it until I flew to Boston on business last month. An airport staff member noticed, and I was put through a special security line. The staff at the airport on the way back home did not notice, but it was unnerving, having to wonder if it would be an issue. In any case, it was easy as pie and quick (I was the third person seen). I left with a new card, and if I do say so myself, the picture came out great! I did take the time to get dolled up this morning, I have to admit. I didn't want to have to live with a bad picture for the next five years.

Friday Night

Catherine and I did sushi at Minato in my neighborhood last night--tres yummy! We tried to go to see a movie on the fly, but we'd just missed the start of the one show we'd been interested in seeing, so we decided to wait to do it another time. Because of the weather and because I'd been extra good this week with food, we got ice cream. Decadent!

Fully restored...

I can now cross my left leg over my right and I can lift and move the formally afflicted limb in all ways without pain or aggravation. Spin City, baby!

No comments: