Saturday, June 23, 2007

Developments

nothing much to report, but I did go to the office this morning, briefly, to wrap up a few things that were left undone yesterday by close of business. afterward, I headed to the gym to put in 45 minutes on the elliptical, then did some abs and obliques work.

have heard that the trip next week is extended into Friday. Nice and busy and out of the realm of what is usual, something I welcome, the more and more I think about it. Just really hope now more than ever that I can get in some exercise while I'm away, because next weekend is Sarah's birthday and I just know I won't be making it to the gym on Saturday or Sunday.

one final scrap for the day: it might be 3 pounds, not two. I'll verify on S's scale tomorrow morning.

I'm going to go and start The Kite Runner before meeting up with S for sushi and then the theatre.

No comments: