Sunday, February 26, 2006

Moving Schematic

On Saturday, after a successful breakfast date with my old friend and after the leasing agent at the apartment for which I'm applying came by to get some documents from me (long story short, I stopped by her office on Friday to give them to her, but due to a snafu, she wasn't there), I met up with Sarah and a friend of hers for coffee. Then she and I drove to Value City Furniture to purchase and arrange for delivery of some items for the new place. I got the overstuffed chair that matches the couch and loveseat I got two years ago, a curio cabinet, a diningroom set, and an end table that matches the one I already have. The new space will have a very cohesive, uniform design in place, which is nice.

I found out, incidentally, that I should know by tomorrow afternoon if my application is approved. Tonight I drew up a "Moving Schematic" to help me get arms around all that I have to do in order to pull off a successful transfer of households. I did an online estimate for junk removal, but have decided to nix that. It's 134 dollars, minimum, for them to come out. It's not worth it for three pieces, I feel. I'll have to figure out another way to dispose of them (a bookshelf on it's last legs, a too-small desk, and a small tv shelf).

Other than that, I am looking forward to "Grey's Anatomy" tonight. It's my favourite show right now.

No comments: