Tuesday, February 14, 2006

FAFSA

I finally dealt with finacial aid stuff for fall 2006-spring 2007. Fortunately, I did this tonight because it had been unbeknownst to me that tomorrow is the deadline for part-time students (at my university anyway). Now all I have to do is mail and/or fax the info to my school's financial aid office and I'm done. Now it's up to them to give me aid or not.

I was supposed to go to the gym tonight, but opted to hang out with Sarah for a bit instead. By the time I got home, I thought, "I guess I'll do FAFSA." It's always good to go with your instincts. If I hadn't, I would have been under the impression that I had oodles and oodles of time to get this finished.

I am so psyched. I just downloaded The Beastie Boys' "So what'cha want" from iTunes. I had forgotten all about that song until tonight. Hearing it still puts me in the best mood.

No comments: