Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Let me just tell you how good God is...

I realized that that appointment tomorrow morning was too soon after my appointment this afternoon for me get any sort of process underway. I would still be in the position of not knowing enough in order to take a step in any one direction. So I prayed that God would delay (or cancel), somehow, the proceedings with the people I was to see tomorrow morning.

I just got a phone call.

the appointment I had for tomorrow morning has been pushed back a week! They won't have all the paperwork ready by tomorrow, and I really can't comfortably do any week day except Thursday because I work from home and have the flexibility to run errands, etc. Anyway, having an extra week will do one of two things for me:

1. If I like the place I see today, I'll have time to apply, get approved, and move forward with that leasing agent in plenty of time to cancel the appointment with the other realty company on March 2nd.

Or

2. If the place today is a no-go for whatever reason, I'll have time to pursue something else altogether.

Either way, when I could not, no matter how many pros I listed, make myself feel okay about the one place, I prayed that God would make a way for me to know, conclusively, if it is His will for me to live there. I definitely see this turn of events as an answer to that prayer.

No comments: