Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I was able to rule out the place I saw last night in mere seconds. Actually, truth be told, I was hoping I wouldn't like it, because it is farther away from campus than I'd like. I really want to be closer in to the city proper.

In any case, one of the tenants showed me the space because the landlord is hard to reach...all the time... I wouldn't say it was a pit, exactly. Actually, it has the potential to be a very lovely space, but structural damage made it an absolute deal breaker for me. The rent could not be beat and now I know why. It seems that the last tenant moved out a year ago because she got tired of asking to have repairs made. That was all I needed to know. I was in and out in less than five minutes.

Well, so I know my apartment is still out there. It's waiting for me and I'm waiting for it...

No comments: