Monday, February 27, 2006

Answers to Prayer, etc.

I found out today that my application for the apartment was approved. I even established with the leasing agent the fee that I will pay to secure the place; it's a very good scenario that will leave me with some savings/seed money for financing movers and other necessities for the new apartment.

I also got a lead on another junk removal service. In looking at the University newspaper classifieds online I scored a phone number. The phone estimate is free; I plan to call tomorrow.

Now I'm busy making lists, sending e-mails, planning the dates of execution for key benchmark events, such as: "Place ad in Gazette to sell television" (I'm selling to buy a newer model); "Call phone company to establish land line" (I'll need one b/c of the secure entry system at my new building); and "Get boxes." Things like that.

I only accomplished three items from my Moving Schematic today. Welcome to Kate al a Type A Mode. I'll be in overdrive for the next two months, but really I thrive on having an event like this to plan. I'm really in my element.

No comments: