Thursday, August 04, 2005

Pancake Supper

Caryl and I made breakfast for dinner last night, complete with low-fat buttermilk pancakes, turkey bacon, and her famous SouthWestern omelettes. I drizzled no sugar (organic) syrup on my flap jacks, and I'm happy to report that they were delicious.

The Graduate Christian Fellowship meeting was okay...a little lacklustre last night. We have been reading the book of Esther in the Old Testament, and I find that the group, as a whole, is a lot more interested in the anecdotal history of biblical events than the application of the message to our lives (i.e., What is God saying to us for our lives through this message?). What can I say? I'm a reformed evangelical all the way.

Plot twist:

I'll be dog-sitting for my other sister for about a month. I'm mostly looking forward to it.

Outstanding Frustration:

My apartment

No comments: