Saturday, August 27, 2005

Finally saw "Must Love Dogs." It was okay. Time with Sarah was tremendous. We finished up the day at my apartment after scoring green tea frappes from Starbucks. I went to the gym after she left and paid for that and for the hot dog and Reese's Pieces I ate as lunch (no time to eat before the movie).

What is it about Saturday? I feel like I could sleep all day. After Bg and I returned from her morning walk, we got back into bed, and it was a big struggle for me to get out of bed just now, two hours later. A crazy mishmash of dreams. I need to put on some coffee, I think.

I really need to clean up, too. But after the gym. They are going to be closed, starting this coming Monday through next Monday, September 5th. I have to make today and tomorrow count.

This evening, I'm to join Sarah and Michael at the consignment shoppe/art house venue in Hampden that hosts poetry readings and performances. A music group is playing there tonight.

No comments: