Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Jazz Tuesday

Thanks to the miracle of Internet radio, I can listen to countless hours of Jazz (or any other genre) while I edit my life away. Thanks to the miracle of having a fairly nice-sized cubicle with a window, I can enjoy the melancholy, yet romantic grey of a late summer sky while enjoying said Jazz. A steaming cup of joe would round this all out very nicely, but I am rationing out my coffee allowance, so this morning it will be black tea with a drizzle of honey.

I had a makeshift breakfast of low-fat cottage cheese with two tablespoons of pumpkin butter (think applebutter, but better) and three slices of turkey bacon (needed a change from the cereal I usually eat). Now I'm downing some water, then I'll start navigating the rough water of hard copy editing that has flooded my desk.

I had some crazy dream I no longer remember last night, but I do recall that it involved getting some information that made me feel relieved. Maybe that's an omen of good news to come.

Enjoy your Tuesday, my lovelies. Listen to some Jazz if you can...

No comments: